Help us help you get rid of your unwanted items and save money on gas by posting your tag sale on Patch.It's never been easier to announce your tag sale: it's totally FREE and reaches a large audience.
Click here to post your tag sale on the Mansfield-Storrs Buy-Sell-Trade Board!
Baby items, lawn mower parts, furniture, books, crocheted teacup cozies, and anything else that's taking up that valuable space in your closet!
If you really want to sell your stuff, add some photos of what people can expect to find at your sale (don't forget to title the photo with the address of your sale) and check out these tips:
- Get organized: Sort your items well in advance of your sale.
- Display: Figure out how you're going to display your items. Do you have enough tables or a clothes racks to hang items on? If not, figure out a way to borrow what you will need.
- Pricing: Clearly price your items ahead of time. And, price them to sell.
- Advertise: Get the word out in well-read places like Patch.
- Show me the money: Make sure you have a cash box with some money in it to be able to make change the day of your sale.