The days are getting warmer, and the lazy, hazy days of summer are on the horizon. So why not take your breakfast on the porch, bring lunch to a nearby park or choose a restaurant with outdoor tables for dinner?
This week's Readers' Choice calls out for the best place to dine outdoors.
If you need a refresher about what's available in town, take a look through Mansfield-Storrs Patch's Directory. Prefer going elsewhere? Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.