- Construction of Phase 1B has begun, the Mansfield Downtown Partnership announced Friday. Set for an August 2013 opening, Phase 1B will consist of one mixed-use building adjacent to the newly constructed parking garage, according to the Partnership.
- Work on Phase 1A is ongoing. Exteriors are now receiving "finishing touches."
- Work on the interior of the parking garage is progressing.
- Streetscape improvements continue.
- The Windham Region Transit District (WRTD) and in front of the Audrey P. Beck Municipal Building is still closed due to construction. 
- The Town of Mansfield has within Storrs Center.
For more updates, visit the Mansfield Downtown Partnership's construction Web site at http://storrscenterconstruction.blogspot.com.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.