- The Mansfield Downtown Partnership has announced that the first phase of Storrs Center is "nearly complete" and soon, the first batch of residents will be moving into the new apartments (Oaks on the Square).
- The finishing touches are being put on the interiors of the living spaces.
- Work continues on the interiors of commercial businesses - a few may even open by the end of the month.
- Streetscape improvements are ongoing. Dog Lane remains closed to vehicular traffic.
- The Windham Region Transit District (WRTD) and in front of the Audrey P. Beck Municipal Building is still closed due to construction. 
For more updates, visit the Mansfield Downtown Partnership's construction Web site at http://storrscenterconstruction.blogspot.com.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.