Following the now infamous Blizzard of 2013, another round of wintry weather is headed our way.
Here is this weekend's weather outlook for Mansfield:
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday: Rain and snow, mainly after 2 p.m. High near 36. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night: Rain and snow before 1 a.m., then snow between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then rain and snow after 4 a.m. Low around 32. East wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday: Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.