- Mansfield-Storrs Patch snagged a spot on I-84 East just beyond Exit 68 in Mansfield as the .
- Patch announced its Crazy Cats Photo Contest.
- After several times on the docket, the Mansfield woman accused of committing a series of burglaries in Mansfield had her case continued again Monday.
- The Storrs Center Parking Garage, located on Dog Lane, is now fully operational.
- Mobile Foodshare has come to Mansfield.
- The Zlotnick family, owners of Zlotnick Construction Inc., a regional general contractor and construction manager firm in Mansfield, is currently working on projects at Husky Pizza and Dog Lane Cafe at Storrs Center.
- The woman who police say fabricated a report of a sexual assault on the University of Connecticut Storrs campus on Aug. 25 was arrested by UConn Police Wednesday and charged with second-degree breach of peace, second-degree false statement and second-degree falsely reporting an incident.
- Mansfield-Storrs Patch introduced "Meet Your Resident State Trooper," a feature designed to help you get to know your local law enforcement.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.