1. Today will be cloudy with a high near 53, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. Mansfield mom relives the horrors of the dentist in her weekly Mom's Column, Just Sayin'. Be sure to check it out, .
3. The is hosting a jewelry-making session from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
4. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members
5. You can head over to the 's for its two neswest exhibits: The Art of Nursing: Posters and Prints from the University of Connecticut School of Nursing and The End of Life: A Multicultural Interdisciplinary Experience. Doors open at 10 a.m.