1. Today will be sunny, with a high near 52, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. The will host a lecture on human rights by Diane Orentlicher, Deputy, Office of War Crimes Issues, U.S. Department of State at 4 p.m. in the Konover Auditorium of the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center.
3. is celebrating Earth Day with a Spring Fling sponsored by Dining Services Local Routes Program and the Office of Environmental Policy. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fairfield Way. Check back with Mansfield-Storrs Patch later in the day for coverage of the event.
4. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
5. Be on the lookout for Get Out, Viewfinder and Bites Nearby to be published throughout the day.