1. Today will be partly sunny with a high near 82, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. Gurleyville Road in Storrs will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the remainder of the week. See why, .
3. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
4. The is hosting a jewelry-making session from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
5. Up for a drive? The Lutz Children's Museum is hosting cooking workshops for kids throughout the day. for times, prices and age requirements.