1. Today will be sunny with a high near 79, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. The will host a pizza dinner at 5:45 p.m. followed by an on the Storrs Center Project. The cost for the meal is $5.
3. The is hosting a Thai Massage session at 6:30 p.m. The two-hour class will cover the history, culture and philosophy of Thai Medicine followed by a session of short routines. For more details, .
4. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
5. The State of Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection is looking to get an estimate of the amount of unwanted paint in Connecticut residents’ homes. Read more, .