1. Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 86, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. The Tri-State Trek (TST) is the signature fundraising event for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. On Saturday, participants in the 270-mile bike ride from Newton, MA to Greenwich, CT left from their overnight stay at the campus in Storrs, to begin Day 2 of the three-day ride. See the video, .
3. The is inviting residents for an all-you-can-eat brunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Local musicians will be on hand to entertain you while you eat. Admission is free and brunch is $10.99.
4. There's something for everyone at the this weekend. Check out "The Art of Dr. Seuss," 19th century Japanese woodcuts or browse The Store. Doors open at 1 p.m.
5. The is hosting an American Red Cross Infant and Child CPR course from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The cost is $50 for members and $60 for non-members. For details, call 860-429-3015.