1. Today will be sunny with a high near 88, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. The will host Michael Rouleau, SNAP Outreach Advocate for End Hunger Connecticut from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to provide information and answer questions about the food stamp process.
3. Mansfield mom shares her love of small town living in her weekly Mom's Column, Just Sayin'. Be sure to check it out, .
4. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
5. There are some fun tween/ teen activities going on at the this summer. .