1. Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 79, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
3. The is hosting a jewelry-making session from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
4. Be on the lookout for Get Out and Viewfinder to be published throughout the day.
5. You can expect to see popping up at farmers’ markets just in time for the holiday weekend. Locate the nearest farmers’ market or farm stand by visiting the Connecticut Department of Agriculture’s Web site at www.CTGrown.gov.