1. Today will be mostly sunny with a chance of severe storms and a high near 95, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. Want to know how to beat the heat? from Anthony Ardolino, M.D., senior associate dean of academic and student affairs at the Quinnipiac University School of Medicine and the American Red Cross.
3. You can always take a dip to cool off at the . Try out the 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
4. The Mansfield Board of Education will hold a meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers of the Audrey P. Beck Municipal Building.
5. Be on the lookout for Get Out and Viewfinder to be published throughout the day.