1. Today will be sunny with a high near 21, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. students will be putting on a band concert at 7 p.m. in the school's auditorium.
3. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
4. Be on the lookout for Get Out, Sold!, Viewfinder and Bites Nearby to be published throughout the day.
5. You can stop by the between the hours of 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. for a jewelery-making session.