1. Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 60, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. Mansfield-Storrs Patch is making room for local on the site. Interested and have something to say? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Mansfield Town Council will hold its at 7 p.m. at the .
4. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.
5. Mansfield mom discusses her resistance to youth sports in her weekly Mom's Column, Just Sayin'. Be sure to check it out, .