1. Today will be cloudy with a chance of showers and a high near 67, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. Ready to get into the Halloween spirit? You can head down to the Lutz Children's Museum from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. and make with your little one. The cost is $13 for members and $15 for non-members.
3. A will be given at Tolland's CPR O Heart LLC Training Center at 6 p.m. A two or three year certification card will be issued upon successful completion. The cost is $45 per person.
4. You can take a . The class is recommended for people ages 12 and older with five or more years of dance experience. The fee is $15.
5. You can head on over to the for their 8:30 a.m. Class. The session combines a variety of underwater exercises utilizing the deep and shallow ends of the pool. The class runs $59 - $64 for members and $79 - $86 for non-members.