1. , located at 3636 Horsebarn Rd., has just the thing for your sweetie’s sweet tooth. The Dairy Bar is now through Monday, Feb. 13 at noon. You can even personalize your cake with a loving message. A small 6” ice cream cake in chocolate or vanilla is $10; any other flavor is $12. Call 860-486-1021 to place your order.
2. , located at 542 Tolland Stage Rd., is a family-owned and operated flower shop with floral arrangements for any occasion. Its Web site offers a "deal of the day," and there’s still time to order for Tuesday's occasion.
3. , located at 534 Storrs Rd., is advertising homemade cookies, chocolate pretzel rods and fudge on its Facebook page. The store is also selling roses and flower arrangements to complete your Valentine’s gift.
4. , located at 359 Merrow Road, offers a diverse selection of health and beauty services, including specialized services for men. Check out the salon's gift packages online at www.headlinersinc.com to select your romantic spa treatment.
5. , located at 86 Storrs Rd., is offering some of its favorite Valentine gift ideas on its Facebook page. From glass heart necklaces to boxed chocolates and true love oil candles, there’s something for everyone. The shop is also offering 20 percent off Crabtree & Evelyn with the purchase of any one Vera Bradley Cosmetic Bag, free ice cream from The Farmer’s Cow Sunday, Feb. 12 from 12:30-3:30 p.m. and giving shoppers a chance to win an 8-pint variety case of The Farmer’s Cow Ice Cream.