After several appearances on the docket, the Mansfield woman accused of committing a series of burglaries in Mansfield had her case continued again Monday.
A Rockville Superior Court judge agreed to continue Kristin L. Gardiner's case until Nov. 20, according to a court official.
- Eight counts of third-degree burglary;
- Two counts of sixth-degree larceny;
- Three counts of credit card theft;
- Two counts of third-degree criminal mischief;
- Three counts of fourth-degree larceny;
- Two counts of first-degree larceny;
- First-degree criminal mischief; and
- Third-degree larceny.
Gardiner has pled "not guilty" to all charges, according to court records.