After several times on the docket, the Mansfield woman accused of committing a series of burglaries in Mansfield had her case continued again Monday.
A Rockville Superior Court judge agreed to continue the case until October 16, according to a court official.
- Eight counts of third-degree burglary;
- Two counts of sixth-degree larceny;
- Three counts of credit card theft;
- Two counts of third-degree criminal mischief;
- Three counts of fourth-degree larceny;
- Two counts of first-degree larceny;
- First-degree criminal mischief; and
- Third-degree larceny.
Gardiner has pled "not guilty" to all charges, according to court records.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.