The Mansfield woman accused of had her case continued again Wednesday.
A Rockville Superior Court judge agreed to continue the case until September 17, according to a court official.
- Eight counts of third-degree burglary;
- Two counts of sixth-degree larceny;
- Three counts of credit card theft;
- Two counts of third-degree criminal mischief;
- Three counts of fourth-degree larceny;
- Two counts of first-degree larceny;
- First-degree criminal mischief; and
- Third-degree larceny.
has pled "not guilty" to all charges, according to court records.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.