Here is a look at what happened in town government this week.
- Mansfield officials heard from John Walsh and Paul Gabriel of Environmental Partners about Mansfield’s water supply needs. Read more.
- The Shifrins, the owners of the , addressed the council about construction on a hydro energy project. Town Manager Matthew Hart is doing further research and the issue will be addressed by the council at a later date.
- The Town Council authorized Mayor Elizabeth Paterson to issue a proclamation in honor of the 50th Anniversary of .
- The council ratified the contract between the and the Mansfield Administrators’ Association.
- The council authorized Hart to submit an application for the Fiscal Year 2011 Assistance to Firefighters Grant.
- The council authorized Hart to submit applications for Smart Growth Technical Assistance to Smart Growth America.
- The Mansfield Board of Education (BOE) recognized Lisa Corriveau, music teacher at as .
- The BOE recognized board member .
- The BOE approved the request for maternity and unpaid childrearing leave from Jennifer Zugarazo, and Schools Spanish/ELL teacher.
- That BOE approved the request for a leave of absence for the 2012-13 school year to Carol Sweet, Math teacher.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now